GOLF COURSE OPEN FROM 8AM ONLY FOR THOSE WITH A PRE BOOKED TEE TIME (NO BOOKINGS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN PERSON)
AFTER THE LATEST GOVERMENT ANNOUNCEMENT GOLF COURSES ARE ALLOWED TO REOPEN FROM WEDNESDAY 13TH MAY.
EVERYONE MUST ADHERE TO THE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND SAFETY MEASURES WE HAVE IN PLACE. PLEASE STAY 2 METRES APART AT ALL TIMES. ANYONE FOUND BREAKING THESE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE
THE COURSE AND CLUBHOUSE GUIDELINES ARE LISTED BELOW:
1. KEEP 2 METRES FROM ANY OTHER PERSON INCREASE TO 3 METRES IF YOU ARE DOWNWIND AT ALL TIMES.
2. CARD PAYMENTS PLEASE WE CANNOT ACCEPT CASH.
3. TOILETS WILL BE ACCESSIBLE FROM THE FIRE DOOR OVERLOOKING THE FIRST TEE. ONE WAY SYSTEM IN OPERATION
4. STRICTLY ONLY ONE PERSON ALLOWED IN ANY OF THE TOILETS AT ANY ONE TIME, AND PLEASE TURN THE SIGN TO ENGAGED ON ENTERING AND VACANT ON LEAVING READY FOR THE NEXT USER
5. NO ONE IS TO ENTER THE TOILETS UNTIL THE SIGN IS VACANT SO IT'S CLEAR FOR YOU TO USE.
6. BEFORE ENTERING THE TOILETS YOU MUST WEAR DISPOSABLE GLOVES PROVIDED. AND SANITIZE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH. ALSO STAFF WILL SANITIZE TOILETS EVERY HOUR.
TEE TIMES AVAILABLE FROM 8AM DAILY, MAXIMUM OF 2 BALLS ONLY.
NO ONE IS PERMITTED ON THE ESTATE WITHOUT HAVING MADE A TEE BOOKING FIRST.
ALL GOLFERS WITH A TEE TIME MUST SIGN IN AT THE PROSHOP SERVING HATCH BEFORE PLAY, CARD PAYMENTS ONLY PLEASE!
ON THE GOLF COURSE WE HAVE AGAIN CHANGED THE FOLLOWING TO ENSURE FURTHER SAFETY:
- HOLE DEPTH REDUCED ON ALL 18 HOLES.
- ALL BINS ON THE GOLF COURSE HAVE BEEN REMOVED. SO PLEASE TAKE ANY RUBBISH WITH YOU!!
- PLEASE PUTT WITH THE FLAG IN AT ALL TIMES. DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAG.
- BUNKER RAKES HAVE BEEN REMOVED – GIVE YOURSELF A GOOD LIE.
- PRACTICE PUTTING/CHIPPING GREENS ARE OPEN BUT FLAGS HAVE BEEN REMOVED AND HOLE DEPTH REDUCED.
NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO USE THE DRIVING RANGE UNLESS THEY HAVE A TEE TIME BOOKED ALREADY, AND LESS THAN 30 MINUTES BEFORE THEIR TEE TIME. CONTACTLESS RANGE CARDS ONLY (10 CREDITS IS £25 VISITORS AND PAY PER ROUND MEMBERS)
BUGGIES ARE AVAILABLE TO HIRE, BUT FOR SINGLE OCCUPANTS ONLY - PRICED £20 FOR 18 HOLES.
THE CLUBHOUSE, RESTAURANT, & CHANGING ROOMS REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
PLEASE PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE!!
Off of the beaten track and away from the hustle and bustle; our private and family owned country estate is located in the most picturesque Somerset countryside, 10 miles from the historic city of Bath.
As well as offering a pro-standard all-year-round 18 hole golf course, Orchardleigh boasts a stunning 19th century stately home, conferencing and entertaining facilities for up to 400 guests, a private air strip and luxurious accommodation for up to 172 guests.
Having changed family ownership only twice in over 800 years, Orchardleigh maintains an impalpable English charm. We are incredibly proud to offer the finest dining, facilities and service in the area; and promise a friendly and warm welcome to all visitors.